Thinking about my last look back on Garfield: The Movie, and now talking about Fat Albert, with both being released in 2004 makes me realize that twenty years go, it was quite an interesting time for live-action adaptations. It could be said for the… | jacobtheawesome1 June 8 | Thinking about my last look back on Garfield: The Movie, and now talking about Fat Albert, with both being released in 2004 makes me realize that twenty years go, it was quite an interesting time for live-action adaptations. It could be said for the 2000's in general, since plenty of them were common, and all tried to appeal to a younger demographic. Fat Albert was quite a surprising adaptation since the cartoon it was based on was reaching thirty years old, and that generations' kids had no idea about Bill Cosby's cartoon creation. Before I caught wind of an adaptation, all I saw of Fat Albert was an infomercial selling a DVD of the cartoon late at night, but I knew nothing of it. | | | | | You can also reply to this email to leave a comment. | | | | |
No comments:
Post a Comment