Ergo Proxy (2006) Big thanks to Crow for the suggestion :) Similar to what I did a long while ago with Nadia here and Trigun here, I'm going to work on a series review of Ergo Proxy by breaking things up into arcs or sections. I'll post eac… | By ashleycapes on July 31, 2024 | Ergo Proxy (2006) Big thanks to Crow for the suggestion 🙂 Similar to what I did a long while ago with Nadia here and Trigun here, I'm going to work on a series review of Ergo Proxy by breaking things up into arcs or sections. I'll post each day during a particular week - but it will take me a while. While I've recently finished the re-wtach and taken plenty of notes, I have now have to decide on arcs and find time to start writing up each post - the so the hard work begins 😀 | | | | | You can also reply to this email to leave a comment. | | | | |
No comments:
Post a Comment