I hope you're doing well!
Because you've trusted Review Tales in the past, I wanted to extend this exclusive opportunity to you before anyone else.
As one of our valued returning authors, I'm delighted to offer you a special package designed to increase your book's visibility and help you reach more readers.
Exclusive Returning Author Offer
10 Book Reviews – $149 USD (Regular Price: $225 USD)
This exclusive offer is available only to previous Review Tales authors as a thank you for your continued support. It's an excellent opportunity to strengthen your book's presence on Amazon and help introduce your work to a wider audience.
To secure your review package, simply complete your payment using the PayPal link below:
10 Book Reviews
Once your payment has been made, simply reply to this email with:
• Your Amazon book link
• A digital copy of your book
As soon as we receive your details, we'll begin coordinating your review campaign.
Thank you for being part of the Review Tales community. Supporting independent authors has always been my passion, and it would be a pleasure to help your book reach even more readers.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
I look forward to working with you again.
Warm regards,
Jeyran Main
Editor-in-Chief
Review Tales
|
No comments:
Post a Comment